1. Turn on your bluetooth on your mobile device.
2. Ensure you are connected to a 2.4 GHz WiFi network.
3. Turn off the power switch and replace your bulb with The Locator 911 bulb.
4. Turn on the power. If the bulb begins to slowly blink go to step 5. If not, turn the power switch off and back on slowly a total of 5 times. The bulb will then begin to slowly blink showing it in pairing mode.
5. Open the app and press "ADD BULB" on the home screen. When the next screen opens you will see TheLocator911 listed. Press the "ADD" button just to the right of the name.
6. Enter the name you wish to call the bulb for your future reference
7. Your WiFi network should be auto populated in the next blank but if not enter that there followed by your WiFi network password.
8. Hit connect on the bottom right of the screen.
9. After a few seconds the bulb will move from "Available" to "Added". The light should turn to a solid bright white once connected.
That's it you are connected!